Not Sure Where You Can Get a COVID-19 Test? Look Here!
This article was published on: 01/11/21 1:05 PM by Mike Minarsky
- UNCAS HEALTH: WHERE CAN I GET TESTED? Visit https://uncashd.org/covid-19-testing-in-ct/ for testing sites and locations.
- 9am – 11am Testing Monday-Friday at The Edward & Mary Lord Family Health Center, 47 Town Street, Norwich (UCFS) Monday – Friday: No appointment necessary. (860) 892-7041.
- 9am -11am Testing conducted on Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays (no appointment necessary) at Griswold Health Center, 226 East Main Street, Griswold. (UCFS – (860) 376-7040)
- Backus Hospital drive-through COVID test site: Dodd Stadium. The site is open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. seven days a week. This service allows anyone to be tested safely, without leaving their vehicles. CLICK HERE
- Generations Covid Testing: Mon-Fri 9am- 12pm and 1pm- 4pm. Sat: 9am-12pm. No Appointment necessary (you do not need to be a patient to get tested). CLICK HERE for more details
- Greenville Drug Store Health Mart, 213 Central Ave, Norwich. Call to make an appointment 860-889-9857