JCFD Dispatched Twice In One Day to AmericINN
This article was published on: 03/1/16 6:52 PM by Mike Minarsky
On Monday the Jewett City Fire Dept was dispatched to the same place on 2 separate occasions. The first time the fire alarm went off at the AMERICinn was due to a lint fire that was quickly extinguished according to the desk clerk on duty Monday night. The 2nd alarm came shortly after 8 pm last night when a technician from their fire alarm company, TYCO, accidentally set the alarms off while attempting to repair a unit. The TYCO representative blamed a smoke detector that needed cleaning.